The ADT222A by Additel is a highly integrated multifunction calibrator featuring several patented technologies, the ADT222A is an ultra-compact, rugged, and easy to use hand-held device for sourcing, simulating and measuring pressure, temperature, and electrical signals. Its smartphone-like menu and interface make the operation simpler and easier. Additel's ADT222A is ideal for calibrating, maintaining, and troubleshooting process instruments. Automation and documentation capabilities make the ADT222A a turnkey solution.
Additel's ADT222A multifunction calibrator is a process tool for measuring, sourcing and simulating mA, mV, V, RTDs, thermocouples, ohms, frequency, pulses and pressure, captures switch values and provides 24 V loop power.
- Resistance measurement / simulation
- Voltage measurement / generation
- Current measurement /generation
- Frequency measurement / generation
- Pulse counting/generation
- 24 VDC loop supply Switch sensing
- Switch sensing
- RTD measurement /simulation
- TC measurement /simulation
- Gauge pressure measurement
- Absolute pressure measurement