The ADT223A by Additel is a highly integrated multifunction calibrator featuring several patented technologies, the ADT223A is an ultra-compact, rugged, and easy to use hand-held device for sourcing, simulating and measuring pressure, temperature, and electrical signals. Its smartphone-like menu and interface make the operation simpler and easier. With HART communication capability, the 223A is ideal for calibrating, maintaining, and troubleshooting HART instrumentats. Automation and documentation capabilities make the ADT223A a turnkey solution.
Additel's ADT223A multifunction calibrator is a process tool for measuring, sourcing and simulating mA, mV, V, RTDs, thermocouples, ohms, frequency, pulses and pressure, captures switch values and provides 24 V loop power.
- Resistance measurement / simulation
- Voltage measurement / generation
- Current measurement /generation
- Frequency measurement / generation
- Pulse counting/generation
- 24 VDC loop supply Switch sensing
- RTD measurement /simulation
- TC measurement /simulation