Additel's ADT221A is a highly integrated Multifunction Temperature Calibrator featuring several patented technologies, the ADT221A is an ultra-compact, rugged, and easy to use hand-held device for sourcing, simulating and measuring temperature, and electrical signals. With its smartphone-like menu and interface make the operation simpler and easier. The ADT221A is ideal for calibrating, maintaining, and troubleshooting process instruments. Automation and documentation capabilities make the ADT221A a turnkey solution.
The ADT221A multifunction temperature calibrator is a process tool for measuring, sourcing and simulating mA, mV, V, RTDs, thermocouples, ohms, frequency, and pulses, captures switch values and provides 24 V loop power.
- Resistance measurement / simulation
- Voltage measurement / generation
- Current measurement /generation
- Frequency measurement / generation
- Pulse counting/generation
- 24 VDC loop supply
- Switch sensing
- RTD measurement /simulation
- TC measurement /simulation